The unlikely partnership between charming con artist Neal Caffrey and straightman FBI agent Peter Burke. Caffrey provides his expertise to help Burke catch other elusive criminals in exchange for his freedom, and together they prove that to solve the hardest crimes, you must hire the smartest criminal. Written by Twentieth Century Fox [IMDB].
Bring Back White Collar [click on image]
A petition started by @WCClosureTV includes:
It’s been 4+ years since our White Collar family was ripped apart. 4+ years since Neal had to leave behind all the people he loved to keep them safe. 4+ years since we cried our eyes out … well … that’s not true, because many of us still cry and sob whenever we gather up the courage to actually re-watch the Season 6 finale again.
We miss our family, we miss the show, we miss the characters, and we desperately need to know what happened after Neal left New York. There are so many unanswered questions:
– Will Peter find Neal, and can they get back together as friends/partners?
– What question did Mozzie want to ask Jones after he won the bet in the van?
– Did Neal go straight? Or did he and Mozzie partner up as con men again?
– What happened to Neal’s father?
– We never got to hear more about Neal’s mother – where is she, what happened to their relationship?
– Has Mozzie reinstated his empire? Or how will he handle that FBI/Peter knows about Teddy Winters?
– Will Neal and Sara ever be back together? That proposal on the top of the Empire State Building seemed like more than a con.
– What happened to Sara’s sister?
– Where are Mozzie’s parents? Who are they? Will he ever know?
– Throughout 6 seasons Neal has dreamed of a white picket fence, a loving woman in his life… Will he ever get that? Will he find his one true love?
– For several seasons fans have been craving a Christmas episode. We need to include a Christmas somehow, just to please the many loyal fans.
– We need Tim DeKay’s and Matt Bomer’s idea about Peter and Neal being stuck in an elevator to come true.
– We need Neal Caffrey to meet his namesake, Neal Burke!
The White Collar story is far from over, and since both fans, cast and crew really want the show to come back, why not let’s make this happen?
Everywhere you go on social media use the hashtags #BringBackWhiteCollar and #MoreWhiteCollar – and please tag the appropriate companies; Fox TV Studios and USA Network plus companies that might be interested in picking up the show (e.g. Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc).
We’re also to be found on Facebook.