Hey all! It’s been a minute. Apologizes. Working the holidays can be hectic but I’m back & ready to review! So here we go~
(Disclaimer: I wasn’t spoiled of ANYTHING before watching the episode, thank gosh!)
“Hand it over sweetheart?”
“This is Texas, you can keep your gun.”
(Lorna talking to Dean in the bar.)
My thoughts from watching the Promo:
Back on the road, I see Dean; From what I got, Dean’s going on a solo hunt without Sammy & comes across an old friend. Which might be a good thing or a bad thing.
Maybe we’ll get an old enemy to pop up again. Maybe. Yet still exciting.
Who’s in this episode:
Dean, Sam, Eileen, Cas, Lorna, Sergei, Lee Webb, flashback showing Chuck, flashback showing the Darkness, Marid (creature), & mention Anna (relative of Sergei)
Things I liked from this episode:
- Sam being hungover happy with Eileen & cooking.
- Cas coming back! Finally! Missed him, yet again!
- Dean actually getting a little bit of freedom from work, telling stories, drinking, & singing on stage.
- Cas not playing games with Sergei & having a backup plan just in case if he betrayed him.
- Eileen ready to kick Sergei’s ass for Sam; the Key to Death’s library was mentioned. I hope that gets brought back up again.
- Actual good news this time! There is a way to BEAT GOD! Legit this time!
“Why do you care so much Dean?”
“Because someone has to!”
(Dean to Lee after stabbing him.)
What I didn’t like from this episode:
- Lee betraying Dean all for a break from the craziness of a hunter’s life. And wanting that break so badly, to risk anyone’s life to whatever creature can make his dreams come true.
Favorite moments from this episode:
- Cas no longer giving a damn & getting his way with Sergei. Cas is done being the nice guy, he’s low key has bad cop on now!
- Dean’s fight with Lee. Guns blaze first, then when your out, use your fists.
Next Episode: “Our Father, Who Aren’t in Heaven”
Airs: 12th Dec. 2019.