( Small disclaimer: I wasn’t SPOILED OF ANYTHING before catching up on Supernatural. I did well to avoid the hashtag on Twitter. ^_^; )
“Dean will you stop being stupid!”
(Cas getting on Dean about going to purgatory instead of going to save Sam first.)
This is what I got from watching the promo:
Y’all Sammy is going to suffer. Mainly mentally because it looks like Chuck is flushing all of his possible endings to Sam? While it looks like Dean & Cas are trying their hella best in Purgatory.
Who’s in this episode:
Sam, Dean, Eileen, Castiel, Chuck (god), mentioned: Benny & Eve, & showed Death with Jack at the end of the episode.
Loved from this episode:
- Sam got to see the gruesome future ahead if Chuck wasn’t their anymore. (Well possible future outcomes of course. Chuck literally could’ve rigged that watch & have him see whatever he wanted. Chuck can’t be trusted, he’s a lying fox.)
- Eileen being sassy towards Chuck. She had no fear! (Sort of)
- Sam finally kisses Eileen. Been waiting eons for that!
- Seeing Jack again?
- Dean hasn’t lost his hope even though Sammy has. He’s going to keep on swinging!
- And lastly, Dean finally admitting how truly angry he was. Or really how he always has anger inside of him & how he lashes out. He needs Cas, his best friend, his right-hand man, his angel! He should’ve stopped Cas from leaving.
“Why are you like this?!”
(Chuck not understanding why Sam won’t back down.)
What I didn’t like from this episode:
- Chuck using Eileen like a doll to do his dirty work! That scene made me so mad!
- All these future visions! Heck, I’d rather them deal with an actual apocalypse than the monsters taking over…oh wait, Technically that would be one…
- You can tell Chuck planned all this mind mess on Sammy. Him being too casual about him seeing the future is a load of bull! You can tell from his facial expressions that he’s enjoying this way too much!
- Hearing about the death of Benny & concerned for their safety for they might have to fight Eve in Purgatory. No, ma’am!
Favorite moments from this episode:
Dean praying to Castiel & telling him how he truly feels. Not being stubborn but legit this time; They actually hugged it out.
Next Episode: “The Hero’s Journey”
Airs: 23rd Jan. 2020.
Source of Image: This one belongs to me, screenshotted while watching the episode.